Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Little Performing Arts Lover

Marlee and I went to see the Summer Drama Camp production of Willie Wonka tonight. If you'll remember, she loved her first musical, The Wizard of Oz. This one was no different. She sat through the ENTIRE performance--all 2 1/2 hours! She cheered and applauded and danced and occasionally interjected comments like, "That big girl is singing!" or "Marlee likes dancing!" I can already tell that we'll be looking into dance and other performing arts classes next year. This pleases me.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't even imagine Julianna sitting through a 30 minute production of anything.

Ok, I can't imagine her sitting through 15 minutes of anything...

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

This does not surprise me... she is your daughter :)

Mr. Spreadsheet said...

I just wish I had been there to enjoy that instead of on a stupid phone conference with Taiwan.

Caroline said...

I now officially love Marlee even more than I already did. XOXO