Monday, June 8, 2009

All the Single Ladies!

Since it came out, Marlee has LOVED this Beyonce song. When it comes on, she starts dancing and clapping along. We've had dance parties along with the video on youtube, but I didn't realize how much she was picking up. Today in the car, we were singing along, and she started to do some of the moves from the video. It was hilarious. Of course, I tried to get her to re-enact for a video, but my singing isn't so effective as Beyonce's...wonder why? Maybe I'll try again later with the actual song. For now, this is still cute! Listen closely when I ask her what song she likes...she sings a little bit. Oh, and please excuse the disaster zone that is the play area!

6 comments:

Mandi said...

she's gonna be a hip-hop dancer just like her mama! i think you sound just as good as beyonce, by the way:)

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

oh goodness... she is a mini you! What a dolly!!

Lori said...

that is hilarious!!! Too cute!

Jennifer said...

i want to see her in the black leotard next!
{mommy, your voice is good!}

Melissa said...

That's hilarious (and so much better than Hey Hey You You I don't like your girlfriend that I hear...)

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!! LOL what a cuttie! I love it! XOXO cousin sara