Thursday, April 3, 2008

No Longer Sleeping Like a Baby

I got a chuckle out of Marlee's sleeping positions last night. Not that long ago, we'd put her down on her back and find her in the exact same position hours later. Now it's different every time I check on her...on her back, on her belly, first the left side, then the right, all stretched out, butt in the air, feet at this end of the crib or that end, or maybe she's perpendicular. No matter the position though, she always looks so sweet and peaceful.

3 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

I know! kids are so funny. I still fing Henry sleeping at the other end of his bed in the morning! I would be afraid to move him to a bed with out rails!

Jenn said...

Emily does this as well. My favorite (kind of freaks me out) is when her head ends up where her feet originally were and vice-versa. How do you turn all the way around in your sleep child? Kind of makes you want to set up a video camera to see how it happens.

Mindy said...

It amazes me how acrobatic they can be in their sleep! Especially when they sleep with you! Like they know exactly how to lay just so you don't have enough room to fall asleep yourself!

My favorite is when his legs are tucked under him and his butt is high up in the air like he's bowing on the ground. Tell me how is that comfortable?!?!