Monday, March 31, 2008

Dinner -Kids +Movie

We went out sans bebes with Mike and Eva over the weekend. I love all my friends' kids (and have an extra special spot in my heart for Sophie, as we spent 8-12 hours a day in the same building for over a year), and miss Marlee terribly, but it was so nice! No kicking ourselves for forgetting cheerios, constantly watching MJ's quick hands, or fishing crayon out of Sophie's mouth. Marlee is finally old enough that I don't worry and feel like rushing home at every moment. We went to a pizza place, where Mike and Michael harassed the waitress. I believe that you will soon be able to order the Schug Special Stromboli at Mario's in Roswell. After dinner, we saw 21..I really liked it! Eva is beautifully very pregnant, and sometime in the next four weeks, Sophie will have a baby brother...if only he had a name. ;)

It'll be so exciting to ask for yet another highchair!