Saturday, April 26, 2008

"Daddy, May I Please Have Some More??

Marlee can now sign "please," "more," "fininshed," and "milk." She's almost got "cup," but it's still iffy. I tell her, "Use your signs, not your whines!" Most of the time, she does...so cool! Notice how those all relate to eating or nursing...that's Marlee for you! I made a quick run to Home Depot this afternoon while Michael was feeding her snack, and she used "more" and "finished" for him without prompting! I'm so proud!

She also understands, but does not yet sign, "book" and "bath."

Yay, MJ!

(I really need to get to work on a video to share :))

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a genius! When do we get to baby sit again?

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

What a smart little girl!

Lori said...

Wow! Marlee is so smart, Renee! You have to be so proud!

How did you learn how to teach her those? I may try with Kate if I have enough patience!