Thursday, March 13, 2008

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!

I will be changing the blog address in a week. Apparently, we've become quite popular, and I'm regretting the use of our last name. I'm finding that our site is linked on the blogs of people I don't know as a good read! This is cool, and completely fine with me!

If you link to the blog from facebook or thenestbaby.com, you will still be able to. If you come directly to our site, please email me at renee.wxxxx@gmail.com, and I will send you the new address.

To our friends that link us on your blogs: Please change our link to Michael, Renee and Marlee or something similar.

Sorry for all the trouble...just want to keep my baby safe!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Uuummm, that would require me to update my blog, which we all know I don't do.

Jenn said...

Uuummm, that would require me to update my blog, which we all know I don't do.