Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Weekend...a Little Late

Katie surprised me with a visit this weekend!  I had plans to have lunch with her sister, and when I opened the door, there was Katie!



It was the first time she's met Marlee, and the two of them were pals all weekend long.  We had a great weekend...hanging out, eating, visiting old haunts.  The weekend was really jam-packed, and we were all pretty wiped out on Sunday.  Katie is a talented photographer...check out the pictures she took of Marlee and her friends over the weekend on her photo site, Bird's Eye View.

One of the highlights of the weekend was Jackson's birthday party.  Marlee got to play with the birthday boy and her other friend Johnny, and Katie and I got to visit with Jen and Mandi.



3 comments:

Jennifer said...

ok, this picture made me laugh out loud. so freakin' cute. :)

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

I think this is one of my favorites of the weekend! LOL

Anonymous said...

I love this picture! It is now the background on my computer at work!