Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Support Team Wearing Red Shoes

Hi Friends! Today is the first day of Multiple Sclerosis Awareness Week.  Before I was born, the doctors told my mommy's friend, Caroline that she has MS.  The MonSter makes Caroline's life very hard.  She feels ouches all the time, and she wants to take lots of naps.  Sometimes she can't see her friends or read books, and she has a hard time walking...kind of like I did when I was little.

I am so glad that my mommy can run and jump all day long and read me lots of books.  She doesn't get ouches except when she's clumsy.  Best of all, my mommy's going to be here to hold me for a very long time. 

My friend Caroline wants to be a mommy, and I know she would make a super one!  She has to wait a while for a different medicine so that she feels better.  We can help that happen faster by funding more MS research.  

I'm such a great walker that my mommy and daddy and I are all going to put on fancy red shoes (they're Caroline's favorite) and walk for her team in the MS walk.  Will you please help me reach my fundraising goal by donating here?

Thank you for your loving donation!

Love, Marlee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very touching story. Glad that I can participate again this year
-Grandpa

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

How could I say no to that face?!

Anonymous said...

I pledged on your other link - does it count?