Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Road Trip Preparations

Friday the Wymers are hitting the road! We're off to Tennessee for cousin Meg's wedding and then to Virginia to visit the Mas and Pru. We'll be back Tuesday night. That's 5 days, but I feel like I'm packing for a year. I started preparations on Saturday with one of my favorite pastimes...list making. Packing for Michael is easy. Finding five days worth of clothes I like that actually fit me is another story. And toughest of all is Miss Marlee. I'm pretty sure we're taking everything she owns. And let's not forget George, who's off for a vacation at Grammy's...his bag needs to be packed too! Gone are the days of throwing a few things in a duffle for an impromptu weekend road trip. Endless preparations aside, I'm really looking forward to our first family vacation!

2 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Oh yes, packing is horrific with kids. I have to tackle it myself tonight-- we are off to Wichita for my mom's bday. 6 hours in the car-- we decided to leave at 6pm and have tehboys sleep the whole time!

Have Fun, Drive safe!

Anonymous said...

Hi Renee!!! Marlee is absolutely beautiful. I love reading about how all of you are doing!!