Monday, October 15, 2007

Make New Friends, Keep the Old


I'm so lucky to have so many wonderful old friends. A fun lunch date with "Sissy Teeny" made me thankful for all the people who have been a part of my life for years and years. It's hard to maintain relationships when our lives are so crazy, but worth the effort. The best friends are the ones you can go forever without seeing and pick right back up like no time has passed. Mindy, Katie, Christine, and Matt...you all have been around for an awfully long time, and I'm so glad to have you in my life today.

2 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Oh my god. I coul dnot be more jealous! I so want to love on that baby! Please give her big kisses and hugs from aunt bird... PLEASE!

Mindy said...

Awww... what a wonderful post! I feel the same way. Gosh she is so cute!!