Monday, May 10, 2010

Blogging

I'm going to state the obvious. Sometimes, I have major blogging dry spells. I used to be so good about blogging, but I've gotten a bit slack. I blame 99% of the problem on facebook. What used to be blog worthy is now just a status update. It takes so much less time, and time is something I could use more of. But in my latest dry spell, I missed a bunch of Eloise "first" posts, and that makes me really sad. So I'm vowing to be better about blogging. I was going to say I would try to be better, but in the immortal words of Yoda, "Do or do not. There is no try."

1 comment:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

I was about to comment on the two posts in two days and then I read this! The thing about fb is you cannot keep your updates... and go back and read them after a while. they disappear into the oblivion.. unless there is something I a missing...