Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Our House Seems So Quiet

It's been a VERY busy few weeks!  The day Granny and Poppy left, we walked for Caroline in the MS Walk.  Her team, Wearing Red Shoes was the top fundraiser...we raised over $12,000 for MS research!  The walk was so much fun.  Marlee was a bit grumpy because she wanted to walk, not ride, but we had great weather, great company, and a great cause...what more could you want!

The next day Grandma Cathy arrived for her visit, and Auntie Karen flew in two days later.  Marlee took to both of them immediately...it's like she knows who the important people in her life are.  We had a very busy week playing and visiting.  The week flew by, and now everyone has gone home.  The house seems oddly quiet!

I slacked on the picture taking, but I know my mom has some, so I'll post them soon!

1 comment:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

I bet you had a great time! I can't wait to see pictures!