Monday, September 8, 2008

First Day of "Playcare"

Marlee went to her first day of "playcare" today! We have a place nearby that does short term and drop-in daycare. They also have a couple cool gyms and imagination centers where you can stay and play with your child. I was a bit sad to leave her, but she was all grins when I picked her up an hour later. The teachers said she had a great time. Marlee walked me around the room when I got there and showed me all the fun things she played with. It's such a relief to know that I can leave her and she'll be safe and happy. Now that Grammy is back in school, I needed a solution for appointments and labor calls. She'll be going for three hours once a week...I think it will be good for both of us!

1 comment:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Sounds like she had fun! What a relief to have a place that you know that she will be happy and you can drop her at any time!