Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sick Mommy

I'm sick. Not terribly sick, but sick enough. 3 months ago, I would have put on some sweats and crawled into bed, only to emerge when I felt better. But now there's Marlee, and she is quite demanding of my time and attention. So I'm quickly learning how to take care of her while still taking care of myself. After all, a happy mommy is a happy baby is a happy mommy. This is the first time I've really felt challenged by parenthood. If only I could sleep it off....

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh, I feel for you. We've all been there and it's awful! Just hang on; you'll get better soon!!

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Yeah-- mommy's are not alowed to be sick... did you not read that part of the manuel? ha! I hope that youa re feeling better soon!

Bird