Thursday, September 20, 2007

Welcome to our new (nameless) blog!

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new blog! Marlee's baby website was so great for sharing our pregnancy with our families and friends across the country, that we decided a blog would be a good way to share all aspects of our life. In these crazy times, we sometimes find it difficult to keep in touch as much as we'd like. We're separated from our loved ones by busy lives, miles, and time zones, but this blog is open 24/7. Drop by any time!

First order of business: Create a blog name. I felt so much pressure to be clever that I decided not to name our site at all. Instead, I'm accepting suggestions! Just comment on this post with your suggestion. Once I have a few, I'll post a poll and you can vote for your favorite.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ma Mama said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mandi said...

Jackson would like to be added under your family and friends:)
www.jacksonscottmccoy.blogspot.com
Sorry, I don't have any clever names for you. I'm with Kathryn...simple is nice. MJ's Adventures is really cute! (By the way, are you thinking of calling her "MJ"?)
Mandi

Bird's Eye View Photography said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.