Friday, September 21, 2007

4 Weeks Ago...

...we welcomed our sweet baby girl into the world. Her birth was the most amazing experience of my life. I'm so excited that three of my closest friends will become mommies in the next month. Jenn, Kacey, and Heather- I can't wait to hear your stories and meet your babies! This is such an exciting time...I love that we're venturing into motherhood together and that our kids will be pals!

Michael and I took Marlee for her one month check-up today. Her pediatrician is Dr. Jina, and we like her very much (probably because she always has wonderful things to say about Marlee :)). MJ now weighs 9lbs, 5oz and has grown an inch since her birthday. Way to grow!

1 comment:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

It is so wonderful that your friends are doing this at the same time as you are. That happened with us as well-- and it is nice to be able to commiserate with others during this time... Be able to swap stories, and advice with people that you are already friends with!