Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dare Devil and Sweet Moment

I realized that one of the things that's taking away from my blogging is Facebook. I used to post cute things the kids did here, but now I do it there. In an effort to get back to blogging, here's a bit of cute to brighten your day.

A few weeks ago, Eloise slipped on the wet dining room floor while I was mopping. Rather than crying, she thought it was hilarious. Now, every time I get out the mop, she giggles and comes running. She tiptoes around the room, holding her breath, until she slips and lands on her little tush. Then she cracks up laughing, gets up, and starts over.

This afternoon, the girls were watching a Christmas movie during their quiet time. I overheard Marlee say to Eloise, "This part is a bit scary. We should hug each other." Aw!

1 comment:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

I am so glad that you put this here! I just read the one about hugging each other on FB and thought to myself, oh-- she needs to write this somewhere it will not get lost :)

Ho darling that she thought falling was funny!