Monday, June 7, 2010

Oh. Em. Gee.

This afternoon, while I was putting Eloise to sleep and working on some homemade hotdog buns and sandwich rolls, Marlee asked to play outside with her water table. I thought for a moment and decided that she had demonstrated enough maturity lately to be able to play unsupervised, but within earshot. We talked about the rules.
Put on sunscreen.
Stay on the deck.
Don't dump the water out.

I didn't think I needed to add

Don't take off your clothes, get in the water table, and wash your hair with your underwear.




4 comments:

Christine said...

Very Imaginative!!!

Jennifer said...

hilarious!!

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

LMAO! Now I guess you will know to remind her...

Though it looks like she is having a blast!

Lori said...

LOL!!! That is awesome!!! She's too funny!!!