Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Funny Things Marlee Says

Watching goats sunbathe:

I used to LOVE lying in the sun when I was a little goat.


Listening to a fiddle player:

This music is making my toes dance...I can't make them stop!


Pretending to show pictures to Jenna on her (nonworking) cell phone:

And THIS is my new cousin, Baby Jack. Isn't he a little chub?!


Sharing what she did in school today:

I did 3D geometrics. A cube is a 3D square. A sphere is a 3D circle. You know, it's like a box and a ball, Mom.


To me in the bathroom:

Mother, Weezy is crying so bad for you. You are taking too long to get her. She is just a little baby.


Selecting an Easter cookie:

I will eat this one. It is a healthy choice because it is shaped like a carrot.


To Michael:

When I was a little boy, I used to wear contacts. And I used a boy potty
(aka urinal).


I swear I could go on and on. I forget so many. I need to keep a list. Man, that kid cracks me up.


3 comments:

Jen said...

oh my goodness, that is adorable! she's amazing. :)

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

:) Where did you ever find her? I love it!

Nanny said...

She is so fun to be around. I think Pop & I need to babysit!