Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Something is Up with Marlee

Sigh. My Marlee June has not been herself these past few days. She was sick last week, and I'm trying to convince myself that's the reason for the change, but I'm honestly not so sure it is. She's more mopey, more fussy, more difficult. And she has stopped using the potty. She's been 100% potty trained since February, but suddenly, she's not. I know it's not a UTI because she's on antibiotics for an ear infection. Although I guess technically it could just be a different bacteria that's resistant to that drug...maybe I'll investigate. Or maybe she's getting her molars. Or maybe she's finally feeling some jealousy toward Eloise.

Or maybe she's two.

3 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

I think that you got it... she is two! They reserve the right to change thrie minds on anything and everything at any given moment.

ko-exley said...

Yep, I'd go with the latter. Don't sweat it too much, Renee. Like my mom says with kids - if they're doing something you don't like, just give it a couple weeks... it will all change.

Brandi said...

Every time I figure my Marlee out, then she changes it. I think she's finally sleeping good for nap time, and the next week she barely takes a nap...

By next week it could be back to normal! :)

Thanks for the offer on the shirt too! I shot you an email with my address.