Monday, March 29, 2010

Eloise at Six Months

I haven't posted much about Weezy lately, and I skipped her six month photo shoot entirely. She has spent a good part of this month sick with RSV (a respiratory virus). She's finally back to her perky little self, so I'll have to get some belated pictures. Here's what's new with Sweet Eloise:

  • She "talks" all the time, and is trying to form words. I've heard Mama a couple times, but I'm not sure it's intentional.
  • She has a delighted squeal (most often brought on by the presence of Marlee June) that will make anyone giggle.
  • Speaking of giggles, her husky little chortle is adorable.
  • She plays the silly game with Daddy...they take turns growling at each other and laughing.
  • I think she's going to be an early crawler. She's been up on hands and knees for nearly a month and is quite adept at getting from A to B.
  • She has started solid foods and mostly eats finger foods. I've decided to skip purees, and I only spoon feed her oatmeal. She does really well with things like diced veggies and pasta.
Pictures soon, I promise!

3 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

wow! What a big girl :)

ko-exley said...

Pictures, pictures, pictures!!! :)

Brandi said...

I don't think I would have thought of skipping purees, but what a good idea!