Thursday, October 15, 2009

One Month Stats and Observations

10 lbs, 5 oz >> 78th percentile

21.75 inches>> 70th percentile

37.1cm head>> 50th percentile


Eloise is so different from Marlee. It's funny, when you have one child, you just assume your other children will look like her. I pictured Weezy looking like MJ...but I did picture a full head of hair! There are so many differences, though. Eloise is bigger and longer (even her fingers and toes). She's a furry little thing just like her sister was, but her body hair and eyebrows are white-blond, Marlee's was dark. The hair on her head looks a bit red. Marlee has my olive-undertones, Eloise is very fair skinned. MJ's eyes are big and round, like Michael's; Eloise's are almond-shaped, like mine.

I'm interested to see how similar or different they look as they grow up!

2 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

I know... siblings are just so much fun to watch-- the similarities and the differences too... It just gets to be more and more fun .... I love the relationship the boys have right now and that they have each other as best friends!

Jenn said...

Based on what I've seen so far, the two of them are going to look quite different. I guess most people probably do this, but I agree it's hard to picture your second child looking very different from the first. And yet, it's so neat to see the different combinations of looks that your genes can manage to come up with. It will also be interesting to see the difference in personalities as Eloise gets older.