Friday, February 27, 2009

Sentences and an Ouch

Marlee is starting to string words together.  Her first sentence was "More blueberries, please!"  Just now, my cell rang with Michael's distinctive ring, and she said, "Momma, it's Daddy!"  It amazes me how much she's talking and how quickly it started.

While I was typing this post, MJ fell and split her lip open.  The tears have stopped, and we're treating the wound with a popsicle.  It's her first bleeding injury. :(

There was just so much blood...mouths are like that.  It was awful.  I'm sure it won't be the last time!  Sniff.

2 comments:

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

She is so smart! But really... look at her parents ;)

Melissa said...

Poor punkin with the busted lip... But let me warn you.... once they start talking THEY NEVER EVER EVER EVER STOP! (And then? All their stuffed animals and toys start talking.....)