Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Talking Up a Storm!

A couple weeks ago, I was concerned (and think I mentioned here) that Marlee seemed to have stopped talking. She wasn't saying ANY of her words...not one. Then, out of the blue, she started REALLY talking. Her words have transformed. "Breakfast" used to be "sheffish," now it's "breffest." "Shoes" used to be "soo," now it's "shoes!" And she's added the "s" to "nack" to say "snack." She's also repeating things we say. Today I asked her, "Marlee, why'd you do that?" She said, "Why do dat?"

It's a whole new aspect of her personality...so fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess it just takes getting me out of the house.

Anonymous said...

Keep the updates coming. I check your blog every day!
Love Grandpa

Melissa said...

Just wait til she doesn't stop...

But yea for communication!