Wednesday, July 23, 2008

New Chairs

I finally got some new dining room chairs. For those of you that have eaten at my house, you know my chairs were...um....perilous. We were down from six to three after some of them gave out when people sat on them.

We have a cool $99 Store near us. Yes, you read that right, $99. It works like the 99 cent variety, only with antique furniture and such. I saw these chairs (a set of 4), and saw the potential.

Before



After!

look how great they look with my rug! (not so much the table cloth :))


Now you may all come over and eat without fear. What would you like for dinner?

10 comments:

Jenn said...

So cute! You have a good eye. Love the fabric you chose.

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with you design eye Renee! If you are ever looking for another career option I'd say you would make a great interior designer! :)

~ Sissy Teeny

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

You are always so creative-- they look great!

Mandi said...

Those look great...did you do them yourself?

Melissa said...

Cute chairs!

Is that from the place that used to be Dick Blick?

Jennifer said...

that looks gorgeous! hey, what did you ever decide on for your drapes and valance?

Anonymous said...

"...when people sat on them." I think we know who was to blame!

Renee said...

aw, thanks everyone!

mandi, i did do them myself. just some paint and recovering seats. easy-peasy.

Angela - 02.04 said...

Wow! They look fantastic! Great job.

Mindy said...

Wow! They look like new chairs. Too cool!