Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Music to My Ears!!!

Marlee has been super cranky today...I suspect a tooth is on it's way. She has wanted to be held all day. At one point, I had her on the floor and she was fussing away while I emptied the dishwasher. Then she got on her knees, put her arms in the air, and said..."MAMA!" Now she's been saying it all evening. I love it!

Marlee's vocabulary:
Dada
Hi
Kih =kitty
BuhBuh Kih = Bogey
Tinsoo = Thank You
and finally Mama! Yay!

Not the best video, but I couldn't wait to capture it!

7 comments:

Mandi said...

Congratulations...don't you just love the sound of that?! What an extensive vocabulary for a 10 month old!

Renee said...

Yeah, I feel like she says a lot for a baby her age, but there's no rhyme or reason to the words. I would expect her to say Georgie or chupa (our word for pacifier) over Bogey or thank you. I wonder why certain things come first...easier to say I guess?

Jennifer said...

she picked up on that one fast! congrats mama! :)

pexley said...

The video says it all. Too cute! Thank You was one of Liam's first words too. I guess that means I say "Thank You" a lot... not necessarily a bad thing. He still doesn't say "kitty", but he says "meow meow" for cat and "woof woof" for dog. Like you said, there's no rhyme or reason to it.
-K

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Oh that is so great! Now whe will not stop saying it...

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet!!! I love the video! :)

Mindy said...

Ahhhh... Music to a Mommy's ears. How cute is she? Glad she likes road trips as much as ya'll. That's a wonderful thing!