Monday, February 25, 2008

Trip to California!

We're home from our cross-country trip! Michael was attending the Game Developers' Conference in San Francisco, so Marlee and I tagged along. She got to see lots of the family that have been waiting to meet her! We even played tourist and took MJ to Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39. I also got to visit with my friend Nicole, whom I hadn't seen in over 10 years! There are way too many pictures to post here, but check out the new album under the pictures link over there <--------------- :)

5 comments:

Mandi said...

cute pictures...looks like y'all had fun!

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Wow! I cannot believe that you got to see nicole!

Bird's Eye View Photography said...

What a sweet little fmaily! I love the picture of MJ and Poppy!

Unknown said...

Greetings from the frozen tundra of the North! It is such a joy to be able to see the little slices of Marlee's life! I hope to meet her soon, but until then, the smiles these photos bring will have to do!

Anonymous said...

You 3 look so cute together! Glad you had a good trip- LOVE the new haircut!!! ;)

~ Sissy Teeny